1.(3-0) No arguments here, that 59-0 win showed that the BYU defense is capable of making plays and stopping teams. Quarterback Max Hall is now in the Heisman discussion with 7 touchdown passes this past weekend.
2. (3-0) This last win was expected over Utah State, the Utes just need to concentrate for a full game and now have mental lapses which included four muffed returns.
3.(3-0) TCU has won their first three games without their best offensive player in running back Aaron Brown, who is still out because of violation of university policies. ONce Brown is back TCU is a legit contedner.
4. (3-0) Some how the Falcons do it again and cdan just plug in whoever they want and still have a good team. The fun stat of the week the Falcons completed zero passes in the win over Houston.
5. (2-1) The Rebles has their biggest win in 5 years by defeating #15 ranked Arizona State on the road by a blocked field goal in the first over time period.
6. (1-2) New Mexico finally got their first win of the year by defeating a solid Arionza team, and this win may spark the Lobos.
7. (2-1) Wyoming escaped with a 3 point win over FCS North Dakota Stake. The Quarterback situation is not good in Laramin, because Dax Crum only managed 90 yards passing against NDSU plus last week he was replaced by Karsten Sween.
. (1-1) The Rams were off this week.
9. (0-3) After a decent performance against Notre Dame, San Diego State just rolled over against San Jose State and showed nothing of promise.
Filed under: Uncategorized |