1.#11 (4-0) I could just put the same thing here as I did last week. BYU has back to back shutouts and has scored 104 points in the process
2. #17 (4-0) The Utes out gained the Falcons and stopped their rushing attack, but turnovers made the game close. Utah has proven twice it can win games when they play bad.
3.#23 (4-0) TCU finally had running back Aaron Brown in the action as the team looks to be playing very well as they head into the showdown in Norman against #2 Oklahoma.
4. (3-1) UNLV has been able to pull of wins in the clutch. I was going to have Air Force ahead of the Rebels, but they did not have a let down after beating ranked Arizona State.
5. (3-1) Air Force was in a game to the end and had only 50 plus rushing yards. The Falcon defense is better then people though this year.
6. (2-1) They played a very well balanced game and the defense came up big with six turnovers. The running game looks to have found itself with Kyle Bell finally coming along to supplement Gatrell Johnson III.
7(1-3) They would be lower, but at least the Lobo’s put points on the board. New Mexico needs to figure out a way to stop someone defensively.
8 (2-2) Joe Glenn had a good game plan early on, but the team rolled over once they got down by three touchdowns against BYU.
9. (0-3) A much needed off week for the Aztecs.