1.#8 (6-0) BYU struggled to put up points against New Mexico, but the defens came through and had its third game of the year without allowing a touchdown.
2. #13 (7-0) The Utes played a sloppy game offensively, again, but still dominated Wyoming and put up 40 points.
3.#24 (6-1) TCU had a sloppy win over Colorado State, and now the biggest game of the year at home with BYU.
4. (4-2) Falcons rebounded with a solid win over San Diego State. Falcons lead the league in rushing yards.
5. (3-4) The Lobos lost a tough matchup on the road against BYU. Lobos played better and should become bowl eligible again.
6. (3-3) Tough loss against a very good TCU team.
7 (3-3) UNLV has a chance to get their first conference win against Air Force at home this weekend.
8 (1-5) The Aztecs lost their only good player in quarterback Ryan Lindley.
9. (2-5) Finally scored a touchdown in league play, and they still have no idea who to play at quarterback.
Filed under: Uncategorized |